Painting Camouflage on Micro Armour®
There are many methods for painting Micro Armour®, but this is one that I have found to be simple, useful and effective.
1. Clean and prime the miniatures.
2. Apply your base color coat them as normal. In this case, it is a base color of Khaki.
3. Apply small pieces of mounting putty to mask the areas which you wish to remain the base color.
4. Spray the miniatures with the second color of your pattern. For this example, Deep Forest Green was chosen.
5. Once the paint has dried, add additional putty if you wish to apply a third color, otherwise remove
the mounting putty to reveal the pattern which you have just created.
6. Paint the tracks and other details to the level of detail you have chosen, then seal the work with dull cote.
You now have a new batch of camouflaged miniatures to control the battlefield
Micro Armour is a registered trademark of GHQ Models